[IPT] how to do when you have more than one sampling method for the same plant plot

André Heughebaert a.heughebaert at biodiversity.be
Tue Jul 21 09:47:05 UTC 2020

Hi Rui,
What about using SampleEvent core with MeasurementOrFacts
<https://tools.gbif.org/dwca-validator/extension.do?id=dwc:MeasurementOrFact>
DwC extension to store both event measurements(BraunBlanquet Scale value
and % of coverage.) in addition to the Occurrence DwC extension for the
occurrences.
No duplicates and you keep all original data.
My2cents

*Ir Andre Heughebaert*
GBIF Node Manager at Belgian Biodiversity Platform
<http://www.biodiversity.be>
+32(0)2238 3796
WTC III, 30 Bld Simon Bolivarlaan; B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
ORCID 0000-0002-7839-5300 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7839-5300>