[IPT] update of Darwin Core Resource Relationship extension

Tadele Mulat tadele.66 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 13:37:45 CEST 2018

It is good to have such type of communication in every aspect to have
common good platform.
I have one question, can i secure a resource which is found in GBIF? Assume
i am a user in GBIF platform, so rather than accessing the whole document a
few of them might be secured and should be communicated to the system
manager. Can i?