[IPT] update of Darwin Core Resource Relationship extension

Quentin Groom quentin.groom at plantentuinmeise.be
Thu Jun 28 16:42:35 CEST 2018

Hi Rui,
if you're interested we also published a checklist of rust fungi recently
using the resource relationship extension (https://www.gbif.org/dataset
/b043c480-dd36-4f4f-aa82-e188753ff09d).
I total agree with you about the importance of species interactions. I'm
glad GBIF has some plans for this.
We have an interactions workshop at this year's TDWG meeting and I hope we
will hear more about approaches to this problem.
Quentin

Dr. Quentin Groom
(Botany and Information Technology)

Botanic Garden Meise