[IPT] update of Darwin Core Resource Relationship extension

Rui Figueira ruifigueira at isa.ulisboa.pt
Thu Jun 28 18:16:47 CEST 2018

Hi Quentin,

Thank you very much, this is an excellent example. Actually, we will
also prepare a checklist dataset, so this is really helpful also for
that exercise.

About interactions, I hope there is enough momentum to get it going. The
TDWG is a good opportunity. Another workshop on the topic was the
Globis-B workshop in Bari, last February, which feedback might be
important also. The GBIF Secretariat (Dmitry) was also represented
there, so he might have given feedback on how the support of species
interaction is important.

Kind regards,

Rui