[IPT] Registering a new data provider

Quentin Groom quentin.groom at plantentuinmeise.be
Sat Jan 28 13:47:42 CET 2017

Hi Tim,
the university is Düzce University in Turkey and my contact is Prof. Ahmet
Uludağ (in CC). He is leading the publication on the checklist of the Alien
Flora of Turkey. The idea is to publish the checklist at the same time in
the Neobiota Journal and on GBIF.
As there is no Turkish GBIF node is it a good solution to host the
publication in the IPT of the Botanic Garden Meise, or are there better
solutions?
Regards
Quentin

Dr. Quentin Groom