[IPT] (no subject)

Hannu Saarenmaa hannu.saarenmaa at helsinki.fi
Fri Jun 26 16:44:01 CEST 2015

The word "recommendation" itself is culturally loaded.  Here in the
north everyone just ignores any recommendation as just another opinion.
But in the Latin culture a recommendation is something that must be
followed.  Learning this was part of my training when working in an
unnamed international agency, where they wanted to be sensitive about
cultural differences.  I never thought it would be relevant for TDWG as
well. ;-)

Hannu