[IPT] (no subject)

Mergen Patricia patricia.mergen at africamuseum.be
Fri Jun 26 16:57:20 CEST 2015

Indeed, I could tell long stories about EU Recommendations, Directives and Rules and how we have to apply or not apply them in the member states and how much they are misunderstood, until we suddenly get a fine to pay for not following them ;)

Have all a nice WE and looking forward to the DC/IPT discussions

Pat