[IPT] Access IPT via web services

Kyle Braak kbraak at gbif.org
Thu Nov 20 11:57:44 CET 2014

Dear Doug,

Perhaps you could use the GBIF Portal API? This is how we generate IPT statistics: http://www.gbif.org/ipt/stats Going this route there is the caveat, however, that the datasets you are interested in will have to be registered with GBIF.

Otherwise the IPT’s RSS feed is your best bet.

Best regards,

Kyle

PS: Anyone is welcome to submit an enhancement request or code patch to see new features implemented.