[IPT] Access IPT via web services

Doug Palmer Doug.Palmer at csiro.au
Wed Nov 19 02:57:41 CET 2014

Hi IPTers,

I'm looking for a way to access an IPT instance as a web service. What I
would like to do is poll for a list of the available resources in some
machine friendly form, such as JSON or XML and use it to decide whether
there have been any changes that I am interested in.

I think that I can probably do it via playing around with the the RSS
feed but I would like to see if there is a more direct route that I
could take or an extension that someone has already developed.

Doug Palmer