[IPT] All space-characters in metadata are replaced to plus-character

Hannu Saarenmaa hannu.saarenmaa at helsinki.fi
Fri Mar 9 12:03:02 CET 2012

This EML is older than the edited metadata.  It was made before the
problem appeared.

I just made a new EML in
http://db.digitarium.fi:8080/ipt/resource.do?r=test  The pluses do go in
this.

Hannu

On 2012-03-09 10:44, Tero Mononen wrote:

> Dear Tim,
>
> There's only public example (Title: William+Nylander+lichen+collection):
>
> http://db.digitarium.fi:8080/ipt/resource.do?r=nylander
>
> It's interesting, eml.xml on file system contains line:
>
> <title xml:lang="eng">William+Nylander+lichen+collection</title>
>
> But eml via IPT/Tomcat offers line:
>
> <title xml:lang="eng">William Nylander lichen collection</title>
>
> It's pure Tomcat without proxies.
>
> BR,
>
> Tero Mononen

School of Computing, SIB-labs, Joensuu Science Park
Länsikatu 15 (P.O. Box 111)
FIN-80101 Joensuu
http://www.digitarium.fi/

Hannu Saarenmaa, Project Manager