[IPT] IPT status update

Oliver Meyn (GBIF) omeyn at gbif.org
Fri Jan 21 11:53:42 CET 2011

Dear IPT testers,

Thank you once again for all your contributions.

During testing at DanBIF over the last few days, some issues relating to changing the Base URL were uncovered, which the development team are addressing now.  The issues list stands at 4 remaining issues, 2 of which relate to the Base URL change, one a minor issue in the metadata authoring and one relates to the character encoding in organisation names.

Could I kindly request that all testers make as much effort as possible during the coming days, and report any issues they face that make the IPT unusable, to help assess whether the IPT is ready to be released?  The more feedback we get the more confident we'll be that the release is stable.

Thanks very much,

Oliver, on behaf of the IPT development team

--
Oliver Meyn
Software Developer