[IPT] Description of the organisation

info at pensoft.net info at pensoft.net
Thu Feb 17 13:24:14 CET 2011

  Dear Markus,

How can we edit and complete the organisation description, e.g., of
ZooKeys:
http://gbrds.gbif.org/browse/agent?uuid=BB922300-7DDB-11DE-A300-90AC77AA923F
?

In case this is something that could be done only by the GBIF
administrator, please correct our website from:
www.pensoftonline.net/zookeys to: www.pensoft.net/journals/zookeys and
add the following details on that description:

Dr Lyubomir Penev
Pensoft Publishers
13a Geo Milev Street
1111 Sofia, Bulgaria
Tel +359-2-8704281
Fax +359-2-8704282
www.pensoft.net

I dare to ask you about that because of the forthcoming DwC-A mailing.

Thanks,
Lyubo

Dr Lyubomir Penev
Managing Director