[IPT] GBIF Case 1773: UTF8

Mickael Graf Mickael.Graf at nrm.se
Fri Aug 12 15:15:58 CEST 2011

Good, we're  going further now. Here is what I get:

Connection id:		26948
Current database:	nrm
Current user:		root at localhost
SSL:			Not in use
Current pager:		stdout
Using outfile:		''
Using delimiter:	;
Server version:		5.0.77 Source distribution
Protocol version:	10
Connection:		Localhost via UNIX socket
Server characterset:	latin1
Db     characterset:	latin1
Client characterset:	latin1
Conn.  characterset:	latin1
UNIX socket:		/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
Uptime:			50 days 2 hours 7 min 54 sec

Threads: 5  Questions: 3266242  Slow queries: 266  Opens: 3577  Flush tables: 1  Open tables: 64  Queries per second avg: 0.755

I haven't tried Tim's suggestion. I simply don't know where to look/test.

Cheers,
Mickaël