[IPT] Short presentations about the IPT available in Portuguese

Alberto González-Talaván (GBIF) atalavan at gbif.org
Thu Mar 18 17:21:40 CET 2010

Dear Friends from the IPT list,

Thanks to Pedro Corrêa, André Quintela Bertuzzi, Bruno Vannucci and Paulo
Pessoa from the University of São Paulo (Brazil) we have now available the
set of 6 short presentations about the IPT available also in Portuguese!

The presentations are available in the IPT resources page of the "GBIF IPT
helpdesk and training experts" group of the GBIF Community Site. For those
of you who are not members of the group, please consider creating an account
in the GBIF Community Site and joining the group and give a hand in the
deployment of the tool around the world ;-)

http://community.gbif.org/pg/pages/view/3872/

So now Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese and Spanish are the
languages in which these presentations are available! This is really
impressive and I cannot but thank again to all of you who have collaborated
in this!

The person who initially offered to make the translation into German is
quite busy at the moment, so if any other German speaker wants to
collaborate translating some (or all) of the translations, please drop me a
line!

With best regards

Alberto

Alberto GONZÁLEZ TALAVÁN

Training Officer

Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat

Universitetsparken 15

DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

email:  <mailto:atalavan at gbif.org> atalavan at gbif.org

web:  <http://www.gbif.org/> http://www.gbif.org/