[IPT] Short presentations about the IPT available in Spanish

Alberto González-Talaván (GBIF) atalavan at gbif.org
Wed Mar 3 15:35:19 CET 2010

Dear Friends,

Thanks to Silvia Lusa from GBIF Spain and Aurelio Sanabria from GBIF Costa
Rica we have now available the set of 6 short presentations about the IPT
available in Spanish!

The presentations, as usual, are available in the IPT resources page of the
"GBIF IPT helpdesk and training experts" group of the GBIF Community Site:

http://community.gbif.org/pg/pages/view/3872/

As you can see, we have now these presentations available in Chinese, Dutch,
English, French and Spanish! Thanks to all of you who have collaborated in
this common effort!

Those of you who have experience using the GBIF IPT and think that you can
help/train others to overcome their problems with the tool, please consider
joining that group of the GBIF Community Site (http://community.gbif.org/).
Please contact me if you find any difficulties in the process.

With best regards

Alberto

Alberto GONZÁLEZ TALAVÁN

Training Officer

Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat

Universitetsparken 15

DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

email:  <mailto:atalavan at gbif.org> atalavan at gbif.org

web: http://www.gbif.org/