[IPT] Set of short presentations about IPT

Alberto González-Talaván (GBIF) atalavan at gbif.org
Thu Jan 28 16:15:12 CET 2010

Dear friends from the IPT list,

I have received two sets of IPT presentations (Chinese by Elie Yueh-Chih Chen and French by Franck Theeten) that are now available in the GBIF Community Site for everybody's use. My thanks to Elie and Franck for that!

 <http://elggtest.gbif.org/pg/pages/view/3872/> http://elggtest.gbif.org/pg/pages/view/3872/

This location is an interim solution while the Resources Section of the GBIF Online Resource Centre for Training is being developed. The page is public so everybody should be able to access it.

To those who volunteered to produce the presentations in other languages: if you are short in time, I would suggest that you focus on the presentations 1 (introduction) and 4 (user interface), which are the most useful ones to present the IPT to general audiences, data publishers and data users.

The IPT is ready for translation of its interface now! We will contact you back soon on this regard to proceed with the translation process in a coordinated manner. This will surely be a big step for the deployment of the tool all over the world!

Cheers

Alberto

----------

Dutch - André Heughebaert;

German - Jörg Holetschek;

Italian - Antonella Linguanti;

Portuguese - Pedro Correa;

Spanish - Silvia Lusa & Aurelio Sanabria.

Alberto GONZÁLEZ TALAVÁN

Training Officer

Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat

Universitetsparken 15

DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark

email:  <mailto:atalavan at gbif.org> atalavan at gbif.org

web:  <http://www.gbif.org/> http://www.gbif.org/