[IPT] Set of short presentations about IPT

THEETEN Franck franck.theeten at africamuseum.be
Fri Oct 16 11:43:29 CEST 2009

Dear Alberto,

I send you hereby my proposition for the French translation of the 4th presentation (the longest of all).

I unfortunately hadn't the time to make new screenshots in French from my test installation of the IPT so I left them in English.

I sometimes had to slightly modify the layout of the slides as French is more verbose as English and uses more characters and lines to catch the same idea.

Please let me know if you wish further translation for the other presentations.

Best regards,

franck