[IPT] IPT test installation

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Mon May 4 16:54:37 CEST 2009

Hi Michael,

The IPT supports 3 levels of authentication:

- user (can browse and search only - like someone not logged in)
- manager (can create and manage only their own resources)
- admin (can do anything)

I have given the "michael denslow" user the permissions of "manager"
and "admin" so you should be able to demonstrate everything.
If you create another user, through the "michael denslow" user you can
now assign "manager" roles if you wish to see how it works.

Thanks,

Tim