[IPT] Resource configuration for new resource

Peter Desmet peter.desmet.cubc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 22:51:40 CET 2009

Hi,

I added a new resource to my IPT and I could fill out all the
metadata, but I don't see how I can add my source-file.
If I check default resources (Pontaurus & Euro+Med), I do see Resource
Configuration in the menu on the right (with Source Data, Data
Transformation, Property Mappings, Cache, Validation).
Am I missing something, or is this feature not available yet for newly
added resources?

Peter

--
Peter Desmet
Biodiversity Informatics Manager / Directeur de l'informatique de la

Institut de recherche en biologie végétale
Université de Montréal
4101, rue Sherbrooke est
Montréal, Québec, H1X 2B2
Canada