[IPT] How to become admin?

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Tue Feb 3 10:37:50 CET 2009

Hi Peter, and all fallowing the list

Well done installing without there being proper guidelines yet Peter.

Firstly, may I please suggest you upgrade (already) to ipt-1.01beta
from http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/downloads/list.
There was a serious bug that will stop you very quickly that has been
now been addressed.

Secondly, please log in to your installation as admin/admin to assign
roles to specific users within your system - or just us the
administrator user.

Many thanks,

Tim