[API-users] GBIF API requests limit

Akshat Pant akshat26 at terpmail.umd.edu
Sun Dec 3 06:58:10 CET 2017

Hi Markus,
I have like 50,000 scientific names and I'm running them through the API to
get a count of each name's occurrence.
So I do this iteratively and it's taking a lot of time.
Is there a way to speed this up ?
Also, if I run this for a long period of time, it terminates the connection
to the API

Thanks,
Akshat