[API-users] Why is the key of organismID a URI?

Peter Desmet peter.desmet.work at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 11:05:17 CET 2015

Thanks Markus,

I didn't realize we were still using individualID in the last publication
of that dataset. We have since upgraded our IPT and it should become
organismID in the next version.

Maybe there's an automatic mapping on your end which translates
individualID to organismID (and its unknown namespace)? I do notice that
such automatic mapping does not happen for rights to license though.

Cheers,

Peter