[API-users] GBIF API v1.0 live
mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Jul 11 15:19:29 CEST 2014
Dear GBIF API users,
sorry for the far too long downtime today, but the good news is that version 1.0 of the API is finally live now!
You can find the updated documentation here as usual:
The previous v0.9 API URL will still be running up to the end of August, serving the exact same content.
Hope you enjoy it.
with best wishes,
your GBIF dev team
Version 1.0 changes:
- remove all underscores from URLs and replace them with camelCase (mainly species & metrics API)
- dataset.owningOrganizationKey renamed to dataset.publishingOrganizationKey
- use of lists instead of simple strings for email, phone, homepage, position and address for contacts, organization and node in the registry
- include issue column in dwca download
- search facets use country iso 2letter codes
- species & dataset suggest returns minimal information now: http://api.gbif-uat.org/v0.9/species/suggest?q=Dracul
- remove reverse geocode & mendeley GBIF articles from our API
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the API-users