[API-users] Dataset contacts

"Holetschek, Jörg" j.holetschek at bgbm.org
Thu Jul 10 14:35:08 CEST 2014

Thanks for the explanation, Markus!

Cheers,
Jörg

Von: Markus Döring [mailto:mdoering at gbif.org]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014 14:19
An: Holetschek, Jörg
Cc: api-users at lists.gbif.org; GBIF Developers Developers
Betreff: Re: [API-users] Dataset contacts

Hi Jörg,
this is intended behavior. These contacts are rendered as associate parties in the portal project block:
http://www.gbif.org/dataset/570489ac-e114-4a17-9340-2e01ee7d9ee3

The contact type is not required. And even though we try to have a primary administrative contact that is also not a requirement.
But in this specific case our tapir "metadata synchronisation" could be a bit more clever and detect the type.

Markus