[ALA-Portal] Purpose of generic repositories

Alex Melbourne a.melbourne at kew.org
Mon Oct 11 10:28:05 UTC 2021

Hey Vicente,

Your advice and links are very helpful.

> You'll receive in short an invitation to slack where we discuss these
> topics.

I have received an invitation---thank you.  I will lurk in the background
and catch up on previous messages.

> Many LA portals use directory the ala generated artifacts

This is what I expected from my reading of the Ansible scripts; I'm just
trying to get a feel for how building the system from scratch might work so
we understand which pieces go where.

Is there any documentation listing the dependency graph between the
repositories?  I will follow this up via Slack.

Thanks,

Alex
--
Lead Science App Developer