[ALA-Portal] Purpose of generic repositories

Vicente J. Ruiz Jurado vjrj at ourproject.org
Mon Oct 11 10:49:06 UTC 2021

El 11/10/21 a las 12:28, Alex Melbourne escribió:

> Is there any documentation listing the dependency graph between the
> repositories? I will follow this up via Slack.

Good morning Alex,

About dependencies, it does not exits (or better I don't remember) such
a module dependency graph.

The la-toolkit itself shows you with modules are optional and which are
recommended, the dependencies (*) and conflicts (when you try to install
together services that are not compatible).

Also maybe you'll find interesting a list of portals and modules that use:
https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/documentation/wiki/Components-versioning

And if you want something more detailed, this new page:
https://github.com/AtlasOfLivingAustralia/documentation/wiki/Dependencies

(*) The code that describe these service deps is here (and is quite
readable):
https://github.com/living-atlases/la-toolkit/blob/3a23deb5ce42dc751d5b4c24bfb8773688efbaac/lib/models/laServiceDesc.dart#L113

BR,

Vicente