[Ala-portal] biocache-hubs customizations

Santiago Martinez de la Riva sama at gbif.es
Thu Sep 25 14:26:15 CEST 2014

Thanks Daniel,

In the first part I don't refer to title, I refer to list of Facet names, that for the case of State/Territory, are: New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia....and more, how can I customize this list?
In the second point, I understand that I can locate the biocache-hub locally, and only I have to indicate the path in the BuildConfig.groovy file. Is it right?

Thanks in advance,
Santi

Santiago Martínez de la Riva
GBIF.ES, Unidad de Coordinación         Tel. +34 91 4203017 x 273
Real Jardín Botánico - CSIC                     Fax +34 91 429 2405
Plaza de Murillo, 2                                     sama at gbif.es
28014 Madrid, Spain                                 www.gbif.es