[Ala-portal] biocache-hubs customizations

Daniel Lins daniel.lins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:16:30 CEST 2014

Hi Santi!

*First Question:*

If you only need to change these names, you can use the i18n. For example:

* _advanced.gsp file: *

default="State/Territory"/></td>

*i18n/messages.properties file:*

advancedsearch.table06col02.title = Estado/Território

*Second Question:*

You can change your BuildConfig.groovy file, in
generic-hub/grails-app/conf/.

You need to include the biocache-hubs project location and comment the
runtime configuration.

grails.plugin.location.'biocache-hubs' = "../biocache-hubs"

//runtime ":biocache-hubs:0.57"

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

--