[IPT] OAI-PMH On IPT

Tim Robertson trobertson at gbif.org
Mon Sep 14 10:22:55 CEST 2015

Hi Carlos,

I am afraid that post relates to a different area of work that was at that time abandoned - you can’t harvest from an IPT using the OAI-PMH protocol.

However, we will shortly be implementing an OAI-PMH feed from GBIF.org directly, which can be parameterised by country.  E.g. provide an OAI-PMH feed of datasets published by Brazil.
All the datasets published by your IPT network could then be accessed through that feed.  Would that be a suitable solution for you?

We expect this live within a few weeks, as it is under active development at the moment.

Thanks,
Tim