[IPT] IPT v2.2 - release candidate

John Wieczorek tuco at berkeley.edu
Tue Mar 3 17:13:56 CET 2015

I agree. This is particularly problematic in a resource that includes a
media extension, where the rights of the core records may well differ from
that of the media, and where the rights on individual media vary within the
extension. I think creates an unacceptable barrier. Instead, could the IPT
allow a set of rights at the dataset level or validate for rights at the
record level?