[IPT] (no subject)

Kyle Braak kbraak at gbif.org
Thu Jun 25 16:58:42 CEST 2015

Dear Dimitri,

To satisfy the IPT’s requirements, you can translate your source’s values into values that match the Darwin Core Type vocabulary [1]. More information about the translation feature is available in the mapping section of the user manual [2].

Best regards,
Kyle

[1] http://rs.gbif.org/vocabulary/dwc/basis_of_record.xml
[2] https://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/wiki/IPT2ManualNotes?tm=6#Darwin_Core_Mappings