[IPT] How to build IPT from source?

Francisco Moura franciscomoura at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 02:06:21 CEST 2015

Hi Kyle,

thanks for your replay.

The compilation error was not fixed, even entering the command mvn clean -U
-Prelease package.
I noticed that inside my ~/.m2/repository/com/lowagie/itext/4.2.1 there
isn't the itext-4.2.1.jar file, even using the commands mvn clean -U
-Prelease package, mvn -U -Prelease package, etc;

Visiting the page http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.lowagie/itext/4.2.1
we can notice that the artifact was moved to a new group.
So, I will download a package from gbif build repository for our purpose.

If possible, I would ask you to let me know when the source from github are
ready to build.

Br,

Francisco Moura
+55 (31) 8277-8448 (Claro)