[IPT] IPT behind firewall [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Miles Jordan Miles.Jordan at aad.gov.au
Wed Oct 2 01:22:06 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've been trying to set up IPT from behind a corporate firewall, however it doesn't let me access the resources from http://gbrdsdev.gbif.org. I've tried putting a valid proxy in the proxy URL parameter (although I don't think that's what it's for) and also tried starting tomcat with standard JVM http.proxy parameters, which should work, but it looks like it's just ignoring them. Other apps on the same tomcat server do pick them up.

I'd appreciate some guidance because I'm still using DiGIR and would like to switch but this is holding me back.

Cheers,

Miles Jordan

[P]+61 3 6232 3486
Australian Antarctic Data Centre | Australian Antarctic Division
Dept. of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Communities

    Australian Antarctic Division - Commonwealth of Australia
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that use or dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited by Commonwealth law. If you have received this transmission in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephoning +61 3 6232 3209 and
DELETE the message.
        Visit our web site at http://www.antarctica.gov.au/