[IPT] IPT: Mapping of fields to DwC

Kennedy, Mary Mary.Kennedy at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Thu Sep 6 17:34:46 CEST 2012

Hi,
I have just recently set up a brand new IPT and have been working with one test dataset. I have finally mapped my fields to the DwC and now would like to load a few more resources.

All of the files being uploaded will be in OBIS format.  Is there a way to copy over my mappings?  Can I make a replicate of a resource and then simply change the underlying source data?  I don't see how one can change the resourceName...  the mapping exercise was tedious...(boring)and not something that I wish to do manually each time I have a new dataset.  Any suggestions?

Help!

Mary Kennedy

Ocean Data and Information Section
Program Support and Coordination Division
Science Branch | Direction des Sciences
Maritimes Region | Région des Maritimes
Fisheries and Oceans Canada |Pêches et Océans Canada
1 Challenger Drive, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia  B2Y 4A2
Mary.Kennedy at dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Telephone | Téléphone   902 407-8135
Facsimile | Télécopieur  902  426-1843