[IPT] FW: IPT Zip File Upload - Not Successful

Palanisamy, Giri palanisamyg at ornl.gov
Fri Oct 12 16:25:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

Can you please help us solve the following issues? Derek is using the USGS IPT installation at http://bison.ornl.gov/ipt  (Version 2.0.2-r3306)

Thanks!

Giri

From: Derek Masaki

The zip file upload to the IPT was not successful.  I was able to zip the csv to an acceptable size and added it to the resource, however the file appears unreadable.

See screen capture below

[cid:part1.05060404.05000600 at usgs.gov]

From: Derek Masaki

Subject: IPT Max File Size Limit

Hello,

Ran into this error in attempting upload of MARIS - screenshot image below.  This is a 1million record dataset.  The file size limit on the IPT appears to be set at 100mb.

I'm going to run compression to create a zip archive as it appears that IPT may be able to handle a zip file.

Is there any way to increase the file size limit?

Thanks,

    -derek

[cid:image001.png at 01CDA863.F439CDB0]

--

Derek Masaki

U.S. Geological Survey

Biological Data Manager - Core Science Analytics and Synthesis

Geospatial Liaison - National Geospatial Program

310 W Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului HI 96732

Ph 808-358-2497

dmasaki at usgs.gov<mailto:dmasaki at usgs.gov>