[IPT] IPT: Mapping of fields to DwC

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Mon Oct 1 13:15:10 CEST 2012

Hi Mary,
you should be able to zip a resource folder in the IPTs data directory and upload that to create a new resource. There seems to be a bug though that is fixed already for the next release later this week:
http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/issues/detail?id=538

Otherwise you should also be able to just manually copy a resource config folder in the filesystem while the IPT is not running. This should work at least for not yet registered resources. Once they are registered I would not recommend to do this.

best,
Markus

--
Markus Döring