[IPT] CentOS IPT Install

Kyle Braak [GBIF] kbraak at gbif.org
Fri Mar 23 18:32:08 CET 2012

Dear Laura,

The debug.log says: "WARN  Localhost used as base url, IPT will not be visible to the outside!"

I wonder if this is the value saved in the /home/iptdata/config/ipt.properties file?

You could always try overwriting that ipt.baseURL property (stopping Tomcat, changing the property, restarting Tomcat) or doing a fresh install to change this value. Please, ensure of course that on a fresh install, the production checkbox is checked (if that's what you want), and that the URL you choose is resolvable from your end first before trying to save setup page II.

Best of luck,

Kyle