[IPT] "Error Publishing Resource" message

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Fri Jan 27 13:32:29 CET 2012

Dave,
Ive just tried to publish it again and after setting the IPT to debug mode (in admins section).
Ive got this error, sth going wrong with the RTF publishing:

ERROR 27-Jan-2012 13:28:56 Error publishing resource
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.gbif.ipt.task.Eml2Rtf.addMethods(Eml2Rtf.java:547)
	at org.gbif.ipt.task.Eml2Rtf.writeEmlIntoRtf(Eml2Rtf.java:927)
	at org.gbif.ipt.service.manage.impl.ResourceManagerImpl.publishRtf(ResourceManagerImpl.java:810)
	at org.gbif.ipt.service.manage.impl.ResourceManagerImpl.publishMetadata(ResourceManagerImpl.java:788)
	at org.gbif.ipt.service.manage.impl.ResourceManagerImpl.publish(ResourceManagerImpl.java:741)
	at org.gbif.ipt.action.manage.OverviewAction.publish(OverviewAction.java:354)

Ive created an issue for someone else to follow this up soon:
http://code.google.com/p/gbif-providertoolkit/issues/detail?id=828

best,
Markus