[IPT] "Error Publishing Resource" message

David Remsen (GBIF) dremsen at gbif.org
Fri Jan 27 13:19:42 CET 2012

I have a validated DarwinCore Archive that I imported into the IPT.

http://ipt.gbif.org/manage/resource.do?r=neembucu2

When I press the Publish button to publish the resource I get an error message that simply reads "Error publishing resource:"  with no additional information.    This file is intended to be published by Pensoft on their IPT instance which gives the same error.

Any ideas?

David R

David Remsen, Senior Programme Officer
Electronic Catalog of Names of Known Organisms
Global Biodiversity Information Facility Secretariat
Universitetsparken 15, DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Tel: +45-35321472   Fax: +45-35321480
Mobile +45 28751472
Skype: dremsen