[IPT] Looking for JAR file that is responsible for DwC-A creation.

Aaron Low aaron.low at gaiaresources.com.au
Wed Oct 19 04:16:53 CEST 2011

Hi Markus,

Thanks for the reply. I've actually finished our basic implementation of
DwC-A writing already.

I used the ConceptTerm interface and DwcTerm enum which took a lot of
the work out making sure I was using correct identifiers. The main task
was mapping our model to the appropriate concept term. After that I
wrote some xml and csv files and hey presto - DwC-A :)

My implementation is coupled very closely to our own model, admittedly
it's naive as it doesn't handle the relationship between core and
extension records as your approach does.

Unfortunately I haven't been assigned to continue working on this
feature of our system but if due to requirements we need to revisit our
DwC implementation I will review your DwcaWriter.java code again. I
remember have a look at it before but it didn't seem appropriate for
some reason (sorry it was a few weeks ago) and I'll get back to you :)

The BDRS is on google code. When we push up our latest public build I'll
put a link on this mailing list to the source of our implementation - I
guess it might be useful to someone out there?

Regards,
Aaron