[IPT] BushBlitz GBIF data entry

Kyle Braak (GBIF) kbraak at gbif.org
Thu Oct 6 10:26:50 CEST 2011

Hi Michel,

As long as you make sure your occurrenceID column from your source data is mapped to the occurrenceID term on the mapping page, you can ignore the warning under "No mapped columns". There was a bug related to this problem that will be fixed in the next release (due within the next couple of weeks).

As for the Darwin Core Quick Reference Guide, I found it contains a description of occurrenceID under section "Class Occurrence". I haven't come across verbatimLabel in the DwC terms, so I'm guessing this is one of your own column names. If you want to include that column, just map it to its corresponding term (if it exists) and be sure to re-publish. See the full list of Darwin Core Occurrence terms here, or the online DwC Terms: A quick reference guide for help.

With kind regards,

Kyle