[IPT] digir/tapirlink useful features ... Howto in IPT?

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Wed Feb 9 11:57:18 CET 2011

David,
no, this is not possible. The IPT 2 removed all its internal database and querying API in favor of simplicity and far more performance.
What I believe Tim meant was there are *other* existing tools like digir and biocase that allow you to do so if that is needed.

We are working on a new gbif data portal and also be a richer and simpler API to query for records with more filter options. So this might ultimately address your problem best. But its unlikely that this API will be available before the end of the year I am afraid.

Best,
Markus