[IPT] How to register external usesr for locally installed IPT nodes

info at pensoft.net info at pensoft.net
Tue Apr 26 16:37:18 CEST 2011

  Dear Tim,

Thank you for the background information and the  clear instruction. I
will add the three options as well the slightly edited background
information to the Authors Guidelines.

The correct address of our installation is: http://ipt.pensoft.net/ipt/
(sorry for the incomplete URL in my email),

Best regards,
Lyubo

info at pensoft.net