[IPT] Notes on configuring RHEL to run IPT (ipt-2.0-SNAPSHOT-r2482)

"Markus Döring (GBIF)" mdoering at gbif.org
Wed Nov 17 22:30:37 CET 2010

Matt,
if you keep the same IPT version its very simple - you can keep all configurations by simply pointing to your existing data directory on the new install.
When upgrading to newer versions there might be little compatability issues - but we promise to provide upgrade scripts for all new releases once we did the first official release in a few weeks.

Markus