[IPT] problem with charts/graphs

Andrea Hahn (GBIF) ahahn at gbif.org
Tue May 4 09:58:29 CEST 2010

(forwarding for Kyle)

Hi,

I'm on an internet connection going through an HTTP proxy that is

password protected. Unfortunately, I lose the charts/graphs in my IPT

and was wondering why that is. Charts/graphs displayed from the same

default resource 'Pontaurus' on ipt.gbif.org for example display fine.

Any idea what the problem might be? If the problem is not related to

connecting via a password protected proxy, what other roots might

there be to this problem?

Thanks for your time and help in resolving this problem,

Kyle