[IPT] IPT configuration question

Tim Robertson (GBIF) trobertson at gbif.org
Tue Aug 17 14:41:56 CEST 2010

Dear Jens and Jose,

Could you please liaise to make sure that at the time of registration
there are no outages and perhaps debug this issue?

I suspect that there is some firewall issue coming in to play here
from the client (it's port 80 though), or perhaps there is some proxy
involved that we have not seen before.

May I also please ask Jens - which version of the IPT is being
installed?

Many thanks,
Tim