[IPT] Can't get past the Organization page

"José Cuadra (GBIF)" jcuadra at gbif.org
Tue Sep 29 22:35:38 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Just to follow up on this message, Bill detected a misconfiguration on
our registry, that now is fixed.
This problem lasted just for a few days, so no problems of this type
should occur now.
Thanks to Bill for spotting this issue.

Best Regards,
José Cuadra
Programmer
GBIF Secretariat - Universitetsparken 15, 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark
http://www.gbif.org
Tel.:  +45 35 32 14 88 / Fax: +45 35 32 14 80