[IPT] Can't get past the Organization page

Wm.A.Stafford stafford at marine.rutgers.edu
Tue Sep 29 21:15:37 CEST 2009

I probably am doing something really stupid but I seem to be stuck on
the Organization page.  When I select the title of my organization all
fields but 'organization password' pre-fill.  If I select 'resend
password' I get:

org.springframework.mail.MailSendException: Mail server connection failed; nested exception is javax.mail.MessagingException: Unknown SMTP host: aaa.gbif.org;
  nested exception is:
	java.net.UnknownHostException: aaa.gbif.org
	org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl.doSend(JavaMailSenderImpl.java:419)

So the GBIF email address is not configured correctly. I probably missed a step in the setup.  Where is this done?

Thanks,
-=bill