[IPT] Set of short presentations about IPT

Fabian Haas fhaas at icipe.org
Wed Nov 4 07:41:18 CET 2009

PS: data source is a Excel derived txt file

Dear All,

I am trying to get my resources online with IPT toolkit (V1.0RC2, on
Windows 2003 Server), which I manage with Firefox 3.5.4 (Mac), through
the standard web interface.

When done seemingly everything as supposed to, I am still unable to
EXPLORE my data, saying that 0 records are uploaded etc, getting no dots
on the map and no other analytics.

As I have updated some data and columns and would like to exchange the
new data resource with the old one. However, deleting the resource leads
to a server crash with a long page of YIKES (page available), and the
server needs to be reset then. The resource is still there anyway, not
deleted.

Any idea how to go on?

best
Fabian