[IPT] IPT connection problem

Mickael Graf mickael.graf at nrm.se
Tue May 12 13:27:35 CEST 2009

Markus,

I undeployed RC1 and deployed RC2 and it creates a logfile ipt.log.
But it doesn't log any error at all related to the connection problem.

BTW, I never wrote it before but the message is "No Database connected.
Please adjust connection parameters to use SQL sources"

I send you the logfile in case of there is something useful in it.

Cheers
Mickaël

mailto:mickael.graf at nrm.se